Re: Mini Transformers - Any good for Tesla use?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

The cap built into it isn't necessarily a bad thing. I don't remember what
the site is but I do recall seeing one in which someone just used the cap
that came already attached to the bug zapper transformer as the tank cap in a
small bugzapper powered coil.

Mark

In a message dated 5/18/03 12:52:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,