Re: Mini Transformers - Any good for Tesla use?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

I think that the 60 hertz resonant cap size would be pretty resonable for it.
For rectifying the high frequency I'd say that a simple HV diode would work
fine although the one I made I used four diodes to give me full wave
rectification. Here's a good site about making a flyback driven TC:
http://www.g8cyerichmond.freeserve.co.uk/building.htm

In a message dated 5/18/03 8:24:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com