Mini Transformers - Any good for Tesla use?

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi everybody,
I have been thinking about making a micro spark gap coil and the hardest
thing is finding a micro sized power supply. I recently ran across some
small HV transformers on information unlimited's website that looked like
they might be useful,(
<http://www.amazing1-dot-com/voltage.htm>http://www.amazing1-dot-com/voltage.htm
scroll down to the bottom) the best one they have puts out 7000 volts at 10
ma, which would be perfect for something this small, but the output
frequency is around 30-50 khz. Anyone think these things could work even
though they are at such a high frequency? What would happen to the tank
capacitance? Thanks again.

-Chris