Re: Parametric pumping for tesla coils?

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Steve and Jim. The idea could work, but problems abound. Most TC's are not
well timed and to make the theory work you would first nead to design a good
method of timing as your pump oscilator would have to be precice and a good
reactance diode to change capacitance at 20Kv is another problem. Try it!
--   Robert  H