Re: Electric Waterfall

Original poster: "Bunnykiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

> >  >
> >  >I've designed and been testing a unique attachment for any Tesla coil
>that
> >  >produces a spark of 5 ft or longer.  I call it the "Electric Waterfall".
> >  >If any members have a medium size or larger coil send me a SASE and I
>will
> >  >send you the plans.  It looks spectacular hookup up to a Tesla coil and
>is
> >  >relatively easy to fabricate.
> >  >
> >  >Dr. Resonance
> >  >Resonance Research Corporation
> >  >E11870 Shadylane Rd.
> >  >Baraboo   WI   53913
> >  >

>Cool, soon as I fix ( properly tune would be more accurate ) my coil I'll
>probably send a SASE to you.

ok Dr. Res...

I understand that you have been a resident local on this list since God sed
"let there be light"   ;) ......

why the SASE????

why not let us ( that who have the pre-requesites (( 5'+ feet)) ) and the
powers bestowed upon us thru years of  experimentation, ( like yourself or
semi close to your experience level (( well actually I dont believe any of
us will get that close in the near future))) be given the emmaculate
knowedge of your findings via the list?  Is it that simple that you are
worried that the neophites to coiling will take advantage of the upper
eschelons of learning ( due to your experience and the others that have
contributed to the list )  be given knowledge that may be dangerous to the
general masses of the T- Coiling ???

actually I myself would love to know the design behind your Electric
waterfall , the theory, the physics...    just because I want to know,
since you are reluctant in giving the info directly...   how about some
theory???   Give us the opportunity to "try" to figure out what you have
done...

alot of us have openly given info on our newest designs on this list....

the Original designs to the magnifier coil ( basically your picture that
started it all, I was certainly impressed)
the MMC ( confused here as to really started this one ... was it Terry or
someone else?? )
the SSTC  ( Terry's hard work and a multitude of others)
the RQ SG  ( a standard known gap)
the SD linear SG  ( accepted but not overwhelmingly used  but it was a
novel idea)

put up a web page      show us ......

cutting my throat by challenging the the SASE....

ouch...

Scot D