RE: Anyone using their VTTC Stacatto Boards yet???

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I would not wait over a silly topload!  As John has already shown, his
small toroids work just fine for a VTTC.  If thats really all you are
waiting for, STOP WAITING AND DO IT!!!! ;)  Trust me, even if you got the
topload a few weeks later, you will still be working out bugs at that time,
so your optimal topload is not really needed to get stuff worked out.

Steve Ward