Re: VERY HIGH BPS at 6kw!

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

I'd just like to report that I have gotten 10' with my 0.041 uF Geek MMC, 3
strings of 11. I used an ARSG and a 7200 volt pole transformer. I think if
I add a series spark gap to help with quenching, it will go even farther.
Power arcing happens so easily when the high end current goes near 1 amp.

Regards,
Gregory

--
"Without ZIM, I am lost."