Re: Tesla Coil Dream and Lincoln Arc Welder

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Actually, your scaling is way off.
The 225A setting should be labeled only 'Atta boy.
The settings 'More 'splosions' through 'Hail Mary' are reserved for tesla
coils using 2 or 3 of the Lincoln 225 Arc Welders in parallel.
A single Lincoln 225 Arc Welder is still "beginner's pole transformer" power
levels.

The Captain