Re: Tesla Coil Dream

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

At 08:00 09/05/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>
>

>Talk about really weird dreams.
>
>I had this dream last night where I'm running my 10 inch coil in my
>backyard.

Whoa! I wonder at what point Tesla coiling stops being a fun and
educational hobby and turns into a dangerous obsession? Does anyone else
out there dream about Tesla coils? In fact, why do we even build the darn
things in the first place? What got you into coiling and what keeps you
building more and more coils? (This question is directed at anyone who
cares to answer, not just Dan McCauley.) Terry, if you consider this
off-topic, just nuke it.

Steve C.