Old Freq. Analyzer

Original poster: "Dan by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey folks,
A Tech here at work is clearing out a storage unit in
his complex. He asked me if I wanted an old tube freq.
analyzer. I said yes, even if it's just because it's a
cool old piece of equipment.

He said there's no crt, it's a wavetek unit. He said
you check freq. by using a meter movement and dials
etc. He also mentioned something about 2nd and 3rd
harmonics but that's where I get lost. He said this is
easier to use than an O-scope, which I don't know how
to use.

Do you think this could be useful in tuning my TC?

Thanks
Dan--Ft. Lauderdale

_