RE: X-Ray Transformer HV Power Supply

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

I noticed on my X-ray transformer that the tube seems to be built right into
the transformer case.  I was looking for a place to connect the high voltage
output wire and found something that warns of X-rays and some kind of
emission plate instead.  I need to do more investigation before I'll turn it
on.

Dave