Man inside sphere electrode (electrum)

Original poster: "Rikard Titus by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rikard_titus-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Surface Arcing Photo
>Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 07:36:04 -0600
>
>Original poster: "Mike by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><megavolts61-at-yahoo-dot-com>
>

>Desktop background of the week... Sandia's ZMachine
Hi all,
web surfing i came across this
http://www.lod-dot-org/teslacoils.html

man sitting in  a cage electrode on top of his large coil.
He is safe from electric fields there (well known Faradey cage effect),but
i was wondering what about magnetic fields.?
I suspect part of magnetic field could enter hollow sphere and induce
currents in man's body.
How real is danger of that possibility?

Rik