Re: Power feed wire

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

30A, 250V plugs and receptacles are widely available, and not too
expensive.  Here's a page from McMaster-dot-com (page 680):
http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/asp/loadpage.asp?sesnextrep=305500716624962&pagenum=680&catnum=109

I think the prices are incorrect for the 6-30 (the one you would want) as I
find it hard to believe that the plug is $72 while the wall receptacle is
only $10.  But I would imagine Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, etc would have
these devices, as well, and probably for less money.

Regards,

Mark Broker