Category II Mini Coil Contest

Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Well Karl, you have the record right now, but after I perform all of the
"official" stuff (measuring exact current draw, 5 min run, etc.) you will
at least have a competetor. My mini coil currently does 11.5 inches off of
a 3kv, 20 ma xfrmr w/ all of the shunts removed. (anybody have any clue of
about how much current the output is of this thing is?) I'll get the
"official" things done eventually so you are still unchallenged for a while. =D

<Snip>

By the way, I am still the winner in the category II mini coil contest.
Anyone game? http://www.laushaus-dot-com/tesla/minicoilcontest/karllindheimer.htm

Karl

-Chris