Re: kVA Effects electrifies Wisconsin Dells

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Terry, All

Another coil at the Dells, is the one at Robot World and Exploratory. This
is one of Dr. R's works, along with all of the other exhibits. (as far as I
know) So now we have two reasons to stop there.  Who knows?  Maybe someone
will start a Tesla museum there.  Now I have a new place to take the
nephews.

David E Weiss