RE: Adding Secondary High Voltage Mail List group ? ? ?

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I would be happy to donate space on one of our servers/bandwidth to host
the list.

Also, The Geek Group has an extensive online forum system for both members
and nonmembers, I'd be happy to setup something in the public forum area so
that nonmenbers could post. Let me know if there's interest.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org