Re: Ferrite Beads - Bad idea?

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Terry: I seriously question the placement of your ferrite beads. Beads on
the input to the coil circuit between the NST and the spark gap are a good
idea, but you have the beads placed inside the resonant primary circuit.
This part of the circuit you want fast rise time. the faster the better.
Your beads slow down the rise time giving you less amp turns per second or
lessssss output. Put your beads on your input power lead and your NST leads.
    Robert   H