RE: pole pig current limiting

Original poster: "Paul Kidwell by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tmb-at-ieee-dot-org>

I've heard this mentioned a lot. Could some please post a link
to a web page showing what one of these looks like. I've seen
several welders on e-bay, but I'm unsure to what would work
and what wouldn't.

Thanks,
Paul