Re: [Fwd: Re: Question from eBay Member]

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

Hi Bert, Steve, and Terry,

I'm more than happy to host the HV list.  It's no problem for me at all.
Much more so for the moderator. :-)
I could also host an HV list domain if there is one too.  I could either
do just the web site or the whole thing, which would pretty much just mean
the DNS records and web site.

If Steve would like to moderate it I can set him up.  I could also set him
up with a shell account if desired/necessary.  He'd have to ssh in but
that shouldn't be too big a deal either.

Since steve was running the list a while back perhaps he would have an
initial list of subscribers too.

Chip