RE: PT Mystery - PT Datasheets

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Here are the datasheets etc... for the GE Potential transformers.  Perhaps
this information may be of help.

http://www.geindustrial-dot-com/multilin/products/transfrm/indvolt.pdf

http://www.geindustrial-dot-com/multilin/products/transfrm/guide.pdf

http://www.geindustrial-dot-com/multilin/products/transfrm/applinfo.pdf