Re: Tesla Coil Grounding

Hi Robert,

Everything that may have RF currents (Coil base, safety gaps, strike rails,
NST) should be connected to the RF ground so that the RF currents can be
quickly and directly drained.  60Hz AC stuff should probably be separately
grounded through the AC wiring.  No solid rules, but ground everything
everywhere is sort of the idea ;-)

Cheers,

         Terry