RE: Need a fire extinguisher

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Halon is the best.  It uses bromochlorodifluoromethane as the fire
retardent.  Puts out paper, wood, oil, and electrical fires.  And the good
part is that the fire damage is not compounded by the dry powder damage,
because it is a gas.  There are a lot of benefits to halon.  The only bad
points are that it eats the ozone and is expensive.

Dave