Mini OLTC hits 11"

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

Hi guys, I was tweaking about with the mini OLTC and got it working a bit
better, it's now producing very bright arcs more than 11" long. It also
gives streamers about 9" into air, and gives me RF burns.

I believe I could get even more out of it. For a variety of reasons the
tank cap is only charging to around 550-600V, and in theory I can get it up
to 800V before anything blows out. There are some pictures and notes at:

http://www.scopeboy-dot-com/tesla/t3bigzap.html

Steve C.