RE: safety gap size

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

I figured it was something like that, however, I was hoping that
somewhere along the way, someone might have experimented with a
variety of NST's, and did the math... no sense in re-inventing
the wheel, aay? 8-)

As an alternative, perhaps all who currently have functioning
coils could take a measurement, and we could form a collective
of the data (voltage,gap_size), and derive a reasonably accurate
formula from that data that we, and future generations of coilers
could benefit from for centuries to come.

Imagine... SafetyGap_mm = Nst_E * X

Who will be the first to find "X" ???
---
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux