MOT Bridge Rectifier PCB

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi All

I have created a PCB layout for a bridge rectifier intended to handle the
output of a single MOT.

This will take diodes of the physical size of a 1N4007 in four strings of
twelve.  Due to the proximity of a couple of tracks (and for cooling), this
is intended to work UNDER OIL, or insulated with a suitable varnish,
conformal coating or potting compound.

If anyone wants a PDF of the track layout to make your own PCB, please
contact me off list.  I also have a couple of arrays of six and ten diodes
in a single string.

Cheers

--
Matthew Smith