Re: Full power tuning

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

An easier way to do this is an inductive variometer.  Basically a set of two
coils, one within the other, that are rotated slightly to adjust the
coupling.  A small slow speed DC motor can move one coil in either direction
for adjustment.  This system works great for full power tuning.

Look this up in some old turn of the century radio handbooks and you will
see a photograph.  It's easier to visualize once you see it.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913