Re: Geek MMC

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I really wouldn't worry about paypal.  I have been using it from the very
beginning and have never had a problem with over 1000 transactions.
Most of these horror stories you hear are basically one-timers or urban
myths.  I really would be curious in knowing where these horror stories are
coming from.

The Captain