Re: Blown Kill-A-Watt meters?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I sent mine back after I killed both for a refund.

But you are right, they would be cool.  VERY EASY to complete take apart,
and then remount inside your own tesla controller etc...

The Captain