Re: Looking for Cast Acrylic Sheet Stock

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Guys,

I have had good results using carbide wood bits for routing acrylic.  Safety
glasses are a must as the chips can be sharp sometimes.  Drilling, it is
best to have the bits made for acrylic.  Sawing the same can be said.
Acrylic blades for table saws are expensive, ($120) but worth it.

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>