RE: MiniCoil Update

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

No, Steve's record stands regardless of under who's roof his coil now
sparks.  You'll have to top his 13" record to take first place.  Unless of
course the new owner adds some magic beans that better the 13" record.

Since I'm on the subject, where are all those minicoil entries that I was
expecting following the LENGTHY discussion of the contest rules so long
ago?  "What contest?" you say?  Check out:
http://www.laushaus-dot-com/tesla/minicoilcontest/index.htm

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Excellent Steve.  I guess that officially takes your minicoil out of the
Gary Laus contest now.  Good news for all of us since you were the current
winner ! ! !

;)

The Captain