Re: Looking for Cast Acrylic Sheet Stock

Hi James,

www.mcmaster-dot-com

Cast acrylic in sheets, rods, disks,...  Pre-shrunk or standard...

If we go for a 12x12x1.25 sheet:

# 8560K731 will run you $33.75.  I sometimes get in three orders a week
from McMaster-Carr.  A great place to get "everything" really easy.  Their
website is super good at selecting what you need.  Highly recommended to
get really friendly with McMaster-Carr!!

Goodness knows I have lately ;-)))

My "only" whine is that they don't e-mail you the UPS shipper numbers
automatically.  But stuff always arrives exactly the day I expect, so no
big deal...  In general, their prices are perfectly fair.  The nice site
and always in stock are really what counts.

Cheers,

         Terry