Re: Ceramite caps, was Re: Marx Generator Capacitors

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Sean,

Those part numbers might be the Fabmica type.  The doorknobs part numbers
are like this one, 30DKT5.  This would indicate 30KV, KT series, 500pF.  Ac
rating on this cap was in the area of 7.5KV rms.  They have a current
rating of about 1/4 amp, if I remember right, which is not good for a TC pri
cap.  I can't find my product lit right now, so I can't help much more, but
try their website.

May your streamers be long and plentiful.
David E Weiss