Re: 1 nF, 10kV ceramic caps

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

Those look like the caps I vaporised when I first started coiling.  When
they flashed, all that was left was the two leads.  They did work to some
extent when built up in an MMC arrangement but would get really hot.

May your streamers be long and plentiful.
David E Weiss

http://www.panasonic-dot-com/industrial/components/pdf/008_ec049_eck_mdv_dne.pdf