Re: Marx Generator Capacitors

Original poster: "Mike Harrison by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>

I used 1nf 15KV ceramics by Panasonic for my marx gens :
www.electricstuff.co.uk/marxgen.htm

Seem to work fine - no failures yet.

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:40:05 -0700, you wrote:

 >Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>