Re: Input power measurement

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Hi All,

If anyone has though about simply building their own true (non-reactive)
power meter, there is a schematic of a 1KW Power Meter at my web site.
Something I scanned out of a book a long time ago. I have never built it.
http://www.classictesla-dot-com/download/nrpmeter.jpg

Take care,
Bart