Does my toroid look ok??

Original poster: "Jeremy D. Gassmann by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gassmajd-at-email.uc.edu>

Hi group!
	I just finished a major part of my toroid, which was made from 4.5" black
drain piping, 2" clear packaging tape and 2" aluminum tape.  To me it seems
that the surface is not nice and smooth and was afraid that this might lead
to high corona losses.  Below is the link to my toroid pictures on my web
site (feel free to browse my entire site and I welcome any
suggestions).  If it is possible, maybe someone can tell me if my toroid
looks too rough based on the pictures that I have taken and can help me
remedy this problem if it exists.  Thanks in advance!

		Jeremy Gassmann