From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 8:14 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Tungsten language

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi All,
         I have been looking at several offerings of tungsten rods for sale.
However, I am unfamiliar with the techno-babble of welding and need a
translator. For example,
1) if the ad says "1% tungsten electrodes 3/32" x 7", 1% of what?
2) if it says "2% red code tip" what is the significance of red tip?
3) if it says "1/8 Green AWS Classification EWP" then WTHDTM?

English translation appreciated.

Matt D.