Re: Calculating Capacitance of solid disk

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classictesla-at-netzero-dot-com>

Steve,

You are correctly, I messed up the inputs. Yes, I put in meters instead of
inches. Thanks for paying attention and letting me know.

Now, with the "correct" inputs, computations for the 4" disc capacitance is:

System or Object Capacitance: 3.56 pF
Run CompleteTime elapsed: 2.1 secs

Take care,
Bart