Re: Dangers of SSTCs ! ! ! Measured

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I don't know much about them either especially when it comes to long-term
effects.  Frankly, I think long-term exposure at lower power levels such as
these are
a "grey" area and not too much is known.  As far as limits, I don't know too
much about them and what effects slightly exceeding the limits even has on
the human body.

So what does all that actually mean?   It means you have a darn cool tesla
coil, thats what!

Dan