Re: NST replacements

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I'd roll my own HV xfmrs if it wasn't so hard to find
laminations. Wire is easy enough to find, but
laminations for that custom core are hard to come
across. Want to help out the do-it-yourselfer? Find a
web link or 800 number to an outfit that sells
transformer iron laminations in small quantities.
These will need large windows so we can fit many, many
turns of magnet wire in there. A uniform, consistent
supply of proper laminations would beat the tar out of
scrounging and solve the NST supply problem for good.

Cheers,

=====
Gregory R. Hunter

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg