Re: Looking for way to send high frequency electrical current through wire

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

People have many different opinions on what high frequency is.  What is
yours?

1.  What frequency?

2.  What power levels?

3.  What is the mininum amout of loss?