Re: NSTs & PCBs?!?

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Thats good to hear about the PCBs not have been used in NSTs.  I kinda
doubted it anyway, but thought i should ask.  Yeah, its tough to get the
old NSTs now.  And it seems to have drastically gotten worse in the last 2
months (around here anyway).  If they do sell them, they want like $60 for
a 12/60.  No way im paying that!  So i guess MOTs are looking good for the
future!  Time to work on that 4 pack!

Steve Ward.

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/featuredemail