RF Design Magazine

Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I haven't gotten my first issue yet, but it looks interesting.  I f you
want to try it out, just fill out their form with a "business" name and
answer the questions as if you a R&D lab and...

Nick A

http://www.mailcubed-dot-com/click.asp?x=53B1.125B.3813041