Re: Design Review Volunteers Needed - VTTC Staccato Controller Circuit

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Thats correct Steve.  Other than adding some additional protection
components and a burst mode stage, everything is identical.  The burst mode
stage has been thoroughly simulated
by myself as well as Dave Sharpe and is a solid design.  Even if for some
fluke this intermediate stage did not work, it is easily bypassable.

The Captain