Design Review Volunteers Needed - VTTC Staccato Controller Circuit

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I have completed the final design for the VTTC Staccato Controller circuit.
Now I need at least one or two volunteers to review the circuit thoroughly
to make sure I made no
stupid mistakes.  I've checked it a few times myself as well as simulated it
and it seems to work fine.  If you have any concerns, comments, changes,
additions, please let me know
ASAP as I am going to PCB design starting tomorrow evening (tuesday) and
hope to have completed PCB design by this friday.  If I don't get any
volunteers, don't blame me if
engineering jumpers are needed ! ! !  ;)

Recent changes:

Added second high current output for use primarily with non-sensitive gate
SCRs.

Added additional test points.

(Please make sure to REFRESH your browser when openning these files so your
browser doesn't load a previous version from its cache.

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/staccato_driver_sheet01.pdf

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/staccato_driver_sheet02.pdf

Thanks for all your help.

The Captain