Paralleling Filament Transformer VTTC

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Regarding my dual 833A VTTC, is it more beneficial to parallel my 10V, 10A
filament transformers or to have each one
ran by its own filament transformer.  I tried to look for a 10V, 20A
transformer but couldn't really find one off the shelf
with less than a few month lead time and I'm too lazy right now to wind my
own.

Thanks