Re: TC triggered high energy discharge

Original poster: "Resonance Research Corp. by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Actually it didn't hit me direct.  It struck the overhead garage door above
both of our heads.  It surprised both of us so much we backed the control
console further back into the garage.  Bill had just replaced a synchro
motor with a non-synchro motor and the spark was about 8 feet longer.  It
did make for some interesting memories though.

Next visit Bill I want to borrow the Pantera!!

D.C. Cox