Updated VTTC / SSTC Staccato Controller Design - LOOK!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I've updated the VTTC Staccato controller to include a burst mode setting.
Basically, as well as controlling the output PRF, you can now select 1, 2 or
4 successive pulses (bursts) or set this to any number
by changing some resistor values.

Here is the link to the schematics:

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/staccato_driver_sheet01.pdf

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/staccato_driver_sheet02.pdf

Please if you haven't already, send your money in for these boards (See
15 more orders.  Initial email response says there is current interest of
20-25 boards.

Thanks again

The Captain