Re: VTTC Stacatto Board - Schematic and Parts List available

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

All the components are thru-hole components and straight forward and fairly
large. I would think even the most inexperienced solderer would have no
problem assembling
this board.

The Captain

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/staccato_driver_partslist.pdf