Re: electrical properties of acrylic

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Although Dr. Resonances concerns are valid, its really not necessary to go
through these exotic steps.
Just get some PVC, wind your coil, and coat the outside with polyurethane or
shellac.  Thats all you really need.

The Captain